Friday, July 11, 2008

The Power of Dream

Have you ever got what you ever dream? I myself have proved that sometimes what we dream can be real. One of them is working in Borneo, Indonesia. It has been a long time I want to go and work there. And now, I got it. I am in Sangatta, East Kutai, East Borneo, Indonesia.

This fact make me believe that everybody can get what he dream. Dont afraid to dream. I have ever read a proverb from the west. "Be careful with your dream, because it can happen."

Now I believe that proverb. But I think we should write what we want. I did it. I dreamt to have notebook, communicator, etc. There is a list full with my dreams I have written.

One by one my dream come true. I have a dream to live and work in Europe. I am not patient to get it!


dr. Amrizal
Sangatta, 11 Juli 2008

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

according to the law of attraction, if you have a strong desire and dream, most likely you will get what you want to be...so, just be patient, you will be working in Europe someday...

Menghapal tanpa tahu artinya tak termasuk mempelajari Alquran

Menghafal Tanpa Tahu Artinya, Tak Termasuk Mempelajari Al-Qur’an!  ibtimes.id/menghafal-tanpa-tahu-artinya-tak-termasuk-mempelajari-al-quran...